Institutional and Group Membership
Save up to 30% off ADAA Membership. Institutional and Group Membership is a cost-effective way to show the emphasis you place on professional development in your organization and is designed for mental health professionals to participate in ADAA collectively while providing your entire staff with the best available anxiety and depression treatment and research resources to help them perform - and help your organization succeed - at the highest level.
Join ADAA with Your Colleagues
Provide unparalleled member benefits to your staff and streamline the billing process through a single consolidated invoice for ADAA members within your organization. Institutional membership offers leadership opportunities, connections, personal and professional growth opportunities, while also contributing to ADAA's critical mission to provide free evidence-based resources to those struggling with anxiety and depression.
All participants in the group receive full ADAA member benefits.
The Institutional Membership Includes:
- For professional members - listing in the Find-A-Therapist and Telemental Health Provider directories.
- Complimentary registration for most webinars, complimentary CE/CME, access to reduced fees for the Fall Forum and ADAA Annual Conference.
- Access to colleagues to build relationships and network.
- The opportunity to share media placements, research news, clinical trials, etc. on the ADAA website.
- Highlighted listing on the ADAA website as an institutional member.
- Administrative ease for your organization.
- And more!
- Professional Members - $200 per person
- PostDoc/Trainee Members - $100
- Student Members - $60
- Application must include a minimum of 6 people.
- Licensed to provide clinical services or conduct research in any area related to ADAA's mission.
- Or colleagues who work in the medical (e.g., non-psychiatric primary care physicians) or other health and mental health related fields as staff and administrators as well as educators or employees of nonprofit organizations.
- Initial application applies to new ADAA members only. Current members may be rolled into the group membership at their next regular renewal date. No refunds will be given for current memberships.
How to Join:
Contact [email protected].
I can't think of a better way to put my money to work than group membership with the Anxiety and Depression Association of America for my organization Light On Anxiety. To have the opportunity to make ADAA's wealth of professional resources and trainings available to my staff is priceless. Thanks to ADAA, I do not have to have an in-house training department to ensure my clinical team is armed with the latest and greatest information on empirically supported treatments for anxiety, depression and related disorders. - Debra Kissen, PhD, MHSA -Light on Anxiety
Frequently Asked Questions
Why join as a group?
Institutional memberships allow everyone at your practice or organization to benefit from ADAA membership at a discounted rate. Additionally, your organization manages the memberships under one annual invoice with one renewal date.
Some organization staff members are already members. Can they still join the group?
Initial applications are open to new ADAA members only. Current ADAA members can be rolled into the Institutional Memberships at their next regular renewal date.
Can individual participants pay their dues separately?
No, to receive the discounted rates and for the memberships to remain with the organization, the invoice must be paid with one payment.
Can we add people to the group throughout the year?
Yes. If a current member leaves your organization mid-membership year, that membership spot may be transferred to a new staff member. Additionally, new staff members may be added at any time. New mid-membership year additions will be prorated to match the groups renewal date.
Can I process an Institutional Membership or renewal online?
No, the only way to process an Institutional Membership is to email this membership application to ADAA. Once approved an invoice will be provided.
Similarly, for renewals, ADAA will provide an invoice after confirming the number of memberships.
Dues payments may be made electronically via credit card or by check (made out to ADAA) mailed to: ADAA, 8701 Georgia Avenue, Suite 412, Silver Spring, MD 20910.
Contact ADAA’s membership team at [email protected].
Note: ADAA membership follows a calendar-year renewal schedule. All new memberships will be prorated to cover the time between the date of joining and December 31 of the current year. All membership renewals are processed in January of the current year.
Cancellations and Requests for Refunds
ADAA membership requires payment of annual membership dues. New memberships may be cancelled for a refund up to 14 days from the date of dues payment. An administrative fee of $30 will be applied. ADAA will not provide refunds beyond this date. Refund requests must be submitted in writing to [email protected]. Refund requests made by telephone will not be accepted.
ADAA reserves the right to terminate any membership application or dues payment should the applicant be determined to be ineligible for ADAA membership. In these rate instances, a full refund will be provided. Eligibility criteria for professional memberships can be found here. Eligibility criteria for trainees, postdoctoral fellows, and residents can be found here. Eligibility criteria for students can be found here. Student members must download a screenshot of their current academic schedule or submit a letter from their institution verifying their full-time student or clinical or research assistant status. Failure to provide this documentation may result in membership cancellation.